Wireless connection always says validating identity
I then verified that the only way for a windows computer to connect to this is to uncheck the "verify the server's identity by validating the certificate" option while manually adding the profile. I just deployed a setup very similar to this last week, to provide Internet access to a week-long campground event.
This is the approach I used and some lessons learned: First, I used multiple SSIDs to provide the primary network on WPA2-Enterprise, and an open network for user enrollment.
Does anyone know of a way to avoid having to do this?
We are perfectly willing to buy a certificate from Verisign, Thwarte, etc if it will help but have tried our Comodo wildcard SSL certificate which hasn't fixed it.
In turn the signing certificate authority's public key will be distributed to clients, either through GPOs, Active Directory Certificate Services or it was included by Microsoft in the Trusted Root Certification Authority repository.
Also, since I was able to connect from my laptop with no problem, it led me to believe it was something wrong with my desktop.
This week when I get in, I notice that my phone can not connect to the wireless.
Then my Windows 10 laptop could not connect (both have connected before).
Fw-300 #ya-qn-sort h2 /* Breadcrumb */ #ya-question-breadcrumb #ya-question-breadcrumb i #ya-question-breadcrumb a #bc .ya-q-full-text, .ya-q-text #ya-question-detail h1 html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-text html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] #ya-question-detail h1, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] #ya-question-detail h1 /* Trending Now */ /* Center Rail */ #ya-center-rail .profile-banner-default .ya-ba-title #Stencil . Bgc-lgr .tupwrap .comment-text /* Right Rail */ #Stencil .
Fw-300 .qstn-title #ya-trending-questions-show-more, #ya-related-questions-show-more #ya-trending-questions-more, #ya-related-questions-more /* DMROS */ .Since I had a hard deadline to get it up and running, it was only tested with Android and i OS, neither of which had any real problem.